1. Chocolate and peanut butter pie at The Pie Tin in Newtown - the perfect mix of savoury and sweet. 2. Still loving my ASOS space print peplum top which I wore to the AMPR showings. I felt a little over dressed for 9am on a Monday. 3. Henry's feet have been looking mighty dashing recently with help from his cute polka dot Hapy Socks and blue velvet shoes from the Vanishing Elephant sale.
1. Happy Hachi at one of our fave local cafe's. 2. My first ever Messina Gelato experience - and not my last! 3. Henry's awesome nail art job on my nails. Missing my Clara H Nails acrylics like mad.
1. Obsessed with creating new looks with my Limecrime eye-shadow palette from Lady Petrova. 2. The best parcel ever, my DI$COUNT tees arrived at last. 3. Obsessed with the new neon colours of Jelly Beans shoes.
1. A bright & cheerful Happy Socks circle. 2. Found an old primary school photo and had to share it. 3. Discovered a new local cafe that does amazing milkshakes, this is the PBJ - Peanut butter and jelly milkshake, which is sickly good at Milk Bar by Cafe Ish.
1. Shop with Romi spoiled me rotten with this cute as parcel. Going to use the nail art stickets today. 2. My friends vintage stall at Glebe Market/ He is about to set up a sure to be amazing online store and you guys will be the first to know about it of course! 3. An oldie but a goodie, Henry and I made this joke Christmas card with Hachi a few years back. Love all our matching red jumpers.
Follow me on Instagram for more updates @fashionhayley