This is the whole collection. It looks a lot crazier like this than when they are all in my wardrobe! Nearly all my shoes are under $10. So it isn't that much money that I've spent, but maybe I should stop buying shoes? Plus some are missing from the shot and count as borrowed by my sister.
From left to right, back to front:
- Brown gladiator sandals from Savers in Footscray, yet to wear them as its been winter.
- Denim Plim Soles from Big W for $6, kinda over them now.
- Gold plim soles from Big W for $9, kinda falling apart from over wear.
- White plim soles from Big W for $6, Dirty but still nice and occasionally worn.
- Strange white lace shoes from Hunter Gatherer for $10, yet to wear as kinda silly really.
- Silver oxfords from Harajuku, Tokyo for $20 worn heaps and heaps, I love them.
- Polka dot flats which were bought at Big W for $6 to wear to work when I worked in childcare, currently full of sand from said work place and I haven't worn them since I got fired.
- Red and black flats, bought in china town.
- Red flats with black bow, bought on sale at Big W for $16 and worn to job interviews.
- Black and white oxfords, bought on sale for $35 and worn nearly every day since, I love them.
- Brown mens shoes, bought on sale at Aboh shoes on Brunswick Street for $65, worn heaps.
- Black and gold sandals from Savers for $6.
- Black and Cream and Red and Cream fake Marc Jacobs shoes from China town years ago.
- Brown oxfords from Savers for $9.
My collection of jelly plastic shoes
- Pink heeled jellys from Savers for $1.99!
- Black Fendi inspired jelly flats from Target Bendigo for $3!
- Yellow Fendi inspired jelly flats from Big W for $6...
- Red jelly flats, I forget where from but I have them in white as well, probably Big W.
- Black velvet vintage shoes from a vintage store in New York.
- Red Marc Jacobs mid heels from New York, bought on sale for $99 at Century 21.
- White Flats just like the red ones from the last pic.
- White fake Melissa shoes from Harajuku, Tokyo for $20.
- Black Espadrilles from Sidewalk on Brunswick Street for $60.
- White fake Chloe wedges from ebay USA for my wedding for $70 incl postage.
- Black bondage wedge from Savers for $9.
- Doc like black boots from Novo for $90.
- Fake Marc Jacobs Target boots that I wanted from Target back in 2003/2004 but they had sold out of my size found at Savers for $10.
- Floral Docs bought on ebay USA for $50 plus $40 postage. I love them.
- Bondage heels from some Swanston Street cheapo store for $20.
- Black brogues from Mollini for $150.
- Grey brogues from some Swanston Street cheapo store for $20.
How many shoes do you own?
When is it ever enough? I don't think I will ever have enough, I seem to buy new shoes nearly every week and every few months I do a cull and sell 5 pairs or so on ebay. How much money have you spent on shoes? At least I'm not like Carrie who famously spent $400,000 on shoes. How is that even possible?