|Image from Tokyo Fashion.com|
I'm currently obsessed with:
- Digital prints and frosted coloured sunglasses.
- Two current obsessions are polkadots and sheer panels.
- Platfrom glitter boots.
- As always Tokyo street fashion is high on my rador. I am obsessed with sheer maxi skits over patterned tights.
- Palazzo pants rule my roost.
- Socks and wedges, a dream combo.
- Tokyo street fashion illustrations by my friend Brandon always inspire.
- Flatform shoes, maxi skirts and dip dyed hair = hell yeah!
- A hodge podge of layers and patterns can look amazing.
|Illustration by Lactose Intoler-Art|
I love finding street snaps of my friends in Tokyo, head on over to the Inner Circle to check out Tavuchi, my Japanese bestie who also is the owner of the Spank stores and all the other images that are inspiring me this week!