The first one is an "I love your blog" award which was given to me by Super Kawaii Mama.
1. The nominated is allowed to put the picture on their blogs.
2. Link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate seven other people and link to them.
4. Leave a message on those people's blog to make them aware that they're nominated.
Nominating is so hard, I love so many blogs but here goes:
Lactose Intoler-Art's Blog: An international friendship has blossomed with our love of Japanese street fashion and just Japan in general. I love his drawings of Fruit's kids so much that I bought a t-shirt from his Red Bubble account with my favourite design, I can't wait till it arrives, I plan on wearing it in Tokyo. Yay! (update it arrived and it looks sweet as, I'll post a pic ASAP!)
Spank Party!!!: I miss Tabuchi and the Spank girls so much so I love reading what they are up to on Tabuchi's blog...well reading it in the Engrish that the Babelfish translator spits out...I get the gist of it though. I love all the photos of everyone having fun, but it makes me miss them more, but I'll see them soon YAY and my sister will meet them even bigger YAY.
The adventures of cupcakes: It's so fun to read this blog about an Aussie girl living in Bangkok and the adventures she has. The best post is a toss up between the one about the Elephants in the street not phasing her just annoying her as they slow down the traffic, or the one where she dances the Hammer Dance by MC Hammer so perfectly to win a pair of pants.
With Love and Swallow: Amazing local girl blogging about her cool life seeing bands and guess what she takes her photos with FILM and they look AMAZING! I miss film.
Foreveryoung_Vintage: Her dedication to her ebay store is amazing, always op shopping and ALWAYS finding amazing things. Reading her blog always makes me want to go op shopping ASAP.
Bijou Kaleidoscope: Local interior blogger who has bought her 1st home. I love seeing the process of making a home your own, and one of the best things is her budget isn't huge so I can really relate to her crafty style solutions.
Coax With Candy: She has had a crazy year that's for sure. We bonded over a shared love of Japanese kawaii Swimmer goods (swimmer is a brand of cute mostly plastic stuff) and love of living in Japan (opposite ends of the country though). Her life has been a whirlwind this year and now she is expecting twins, wow. I love her sense of humour too. Oh and she is a super talented web designer.
I have been tagged to do Six Random things about me by Pinkgamegirlrocks AND Foreveryoung_vintage so here goes:
- I hate "hot drinks" so I never drink coffee or tea. I just hate the feeling of it going down my throat.
- In year 7 in high school I had a "T-Boz" from TLC hair cut, and not by accident either.
- I really want to see the movie Australia and like it but I'm nost sure I will. I want it to be successful and to encourage tourists back to the country, but it seems a little weak and cheesy to be able to really fulfil these dreams. I'll still go see it though.
- I'm really annoyed that there is a movie called Hachiko coming out starring Richard Geere. People will think that we named our dog after the movie and not the original Japanese story about the dog that loved his owner so much that after the owner died the dog kept going back to the train station to meet him like normal. Now at Shibuya station there is a statue that celebrates the dog which has become a popular meeting spot, akin to meeting under the clocks at Flinders Street.
- I really want to try this PedEgg foot shaver thing. Basically it's like a cheese grater for your feet that you use to shave off calluses. I see it on TV every night but I think there is no way that it wouldn't cut you, plus the part where they show you the foot shavings is so gross. I just want to to test it to see if it could possibly work without hurting you. It's pretty expensive for such a stupid product too. Yay for late night infomercials.
- I can't tolerate people who tease vegetarians. Why do they do it? I've put up with it for 14 years and it's getting old now. I am happy not eating meat and I don't bother you about your choice so why do you question me?