I've been awarded a "Tree of happiness" from the super nice Fashion faker. Now I have to tell you all 6 things that make me happy, which is a little hard for me for some reason even though I am a happy person (mostly)
Here are my 6 things that make me happy.
- Henry, Hachiko and my family and friends. It probably goes without saying that these people (plus 1 dog) would make the list. They are all so important to me and make me happy every day (well sometimes not so much but we always make up in the end).
- Fashion makes me happy. Thinking about fashion, looking at street fashion, reading fashion magazines and blogs and even sometimes making my own clothes. I guess what mainly interests me about fashion is how it expresses your personality, that its a creative outlet that can reach almost everyone.
- 90's dance music. This just puts me into the happiest hyper silly mood ever.
- My apartment makes me happy. I love sitting in it and looking around at all my cute mementos and nick nacks. I am very house proud.
- Japan. I love that I got to live my dream, not everyone gets to do that in their lives so I am proud of my achievement. However this "happy" thing also makes me sad because I miss it so much. It's all a little conflicting really, when I'm having a happy memory about Japan all of a sudden I will be sad about the same memory because I'm no longer there. I wish I could just be happy about it without the sadness but I guess that's the nature of memories, there is always that tinge of wistful nostalgia about the good ol' days even when its a happy memory. But mostly it makes me very happy.
- Jaffas. I love these red orange chocolate balls so much. Can you get them overseas? You can't get them in Japan so I brought over a few bags. They do give me a headache if I eat too many though.
Ok so now I have to pass this on to 6 bloggers that make me happy.
Skylark and Son: A new blog find and a fellow Aussie. Totally amazing cheap and chic fashion and you all know cheap makes me happy.
A cup of Tea: I had the pleasure of meeting Tea on the streets of Melbourne doing a street fashion shoot and I must say she is just as lovely in person as she is on her blog.
Imelda: Matt is so nice he has made my day on a few occasions now (thanks again for the pink shoes xoxo)
Super Kawaii Mama: Lovely in person. Reading her blog makes me feel like getting all dolled up.
Teapots and Typewriters: My sisters blog, she has only done 1 post so far so maybe this will encourage her to do some more?
Oh la la, que c'est beau: She made me really happy recently with a beautiful drawing of one of my outfits.