8 things I am passionate about:
- Tokyo and Japan in general. I am passionate about all parts of Japanese culture, the people, the crazy fashion, the language, the landscape, the city, the history and even the racism. I feel that I learnt so much from my year there, but there is still so much more to learn.
- Family, this is obvious, but I love my Husband, my mum, my sister and my dog so much, and appreciate them a lot more now after living away from them all in Japan.
- Thrifitng (op shopping in Australian English) Savers is my life right now! I am wearing only op shopped items right now, so without thrifting I could possible be naked right now!
- Fashion- I have always loved fashion, just ask my mother.
- Magazines- I buy way too many which I have posted about.
- Home decorating- I love interiors just as much as I love fashion. I guess its all about being creative.
- Travel. I am passionate about learning about all of the worlds cultures...lucky for me I live in a big multicultural city where I can walk down the street and hear maybe 20 different languages and try just as many different foods....but I still need to travel.
- I want to move back to Tokyo, Japan. I am not sure if I want it to be forever or for a few years though because
- I want to live in London for at least a year.
- Learn to speak fluent Japanese (I am slowly getting there...very slowly)
- Open a shop (I am not sure if I want to do this in Japan, the UK or in Australia...right now it looks like it could be in Japan in 3 years time with a good friend).
- Travel the world as much as possible. (I'm onto a good start having been to the UK, New York, Tokyo, Tahiti and all over Australia)
- I want to loose some weight (I lost it in Japan but have put it all back on again!)
- Have children with Henry. I want 2, I already have names.
- Have a pedicure!!! (I've never had one)
8 Things I say often:
- "In Japan..........."
- "In Tokyo.........."
- "Thats so random"
- "Hachiko stop" (to my dog)
- "Henry can you get me......."
- "I don't want to go to work"
- "I miss Tokyo"
8 Books I have read Lately:
- On Chesil Beach, by Ian McEwan
- Style Deficit Disorder: Harajuku Street Fashion, by Tiffany Godo.
8 Songs I could listen to over and over:
- Sexy Eyes by, Whigfield
- Time goes by, by Madonna
- Djapana, by Yothy Yindi (Australian Aboriginal band from the 80's-90's) I also like their song Treaty.
- Je veux te voir, by Yelle (French electro which was always played in Japan)
- Joy, by Yuki (Japan's answer to Bjork...only better!)
8 Things that attract to me to my best friends:
This is hard as I have actually got a lot of best friends (I don't really have a big circle of friends, each of these people are seperate and from different times in my life)
- All of my best friends are a little crazy
- they are all Creative
- and funny
- party animals
- who are very understanding
- and cool
- and loving
- and most importantly honest (occasionally)
That was really hard!!!!!
I nominate Dreamecho and Fops and Dandies