- Dress: Gift from my sister
- Leggings: Footscray Savers
- Sandals: Footscray Savers
- Belt: Portmans Bargain Basement
- Necklace: Jag at Myer
- Hat: Dotti (My Pa wants me to buy him one, he stole mine off me today at lunch and wouldn't give it back, he did look pretty cool in it...Pa means grandfather for those who don't know)
Why is she so nice? Because she gave me this lovely floral dress that she no longer wears.
I'm lucky I didn't end up buying that Jeanswest one because this dress is better. I don't like the short arms as I normally try to cover up my "bingo wings" (The only part of my body I really don't like is my arms. The reason they are so big, compared to the rest of me is because I was in a wheelchair for 6 weeks and I built up so much muscle in my arms pushing myself around to and from Uni and then when you stop doing all that exercise muscle turns into fat. So I really need to do some arm exercises, but ehhh I can't be bothered) Another crazy thing is the dress is a size 12. I fit into a 12 already? Crazy. It is a little tight around my bust but everywhere else it fits fine. I think I'm going to buy some scales because I'm the incredible shrinking Hayley right now and I want to know by how much.
Oh and its really cold in Melbourne right now so I wore boots and a jacket when I did go out.